February 10, 2006
As inconspicuous as it getsI think, the thing is, sometimes, I still think that it's so easy to find someone to replace who I am. I mean, how difficult can that be? People come, people go and people get forgotten.
I know that the goodness, the kindness of you, of who you are, the very elements for me to want to hold on to, are not just mine to possess, not just mine to benefit from. Because I have to share. But, I've never learnt to share with so many other people who could see what I could see, who could appreciate what I could appreciate, who would want what I have if only they have more guts.
That's why sometimes, even I myself don't think it's funny. Because sometimes, to hear it from my own mouth makes a possibility all the more real to me. But, there seems no other reasonable way to dispel the feeling of not wanting to share you.
This is a very tricky thing indeed.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 00:19